Ethnic Ambiguity vs. Racial Ambiguity: The Chameleon Experience of Multiethnic Individuals
Poster Presentation by Jennifer Wu, M.A. at the Annual Ph.D. Poster Session at California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University, San Francisco
May 8, 2017
For a PDF version of my poster presentation, please click on the following link to download the file:
Please feel free to share this information with your friends, family, or anyone you know who might be interested!
To cite this poster presentation, please use the following reference:
Wu, J. S. (2017, May). Ethnic ambiguity vs. racial ambiguity: The chameleon experience of multiethnic individuals. Poster session presented at the annual Ph.D. poster session of California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University, San Francisco, CA.
- Principal Investigator: Jennifer Wu, M.A.
- Email: For questions, comments, or more information about this study, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Website: For additional information and results from my study, please visit my website at http://www.ethnicambiguity.com
- Ethnic Ambiguity Study Facebook Page: Search for “Ethnic Ambiguity Study” or @ethnicambiguity –> http://www.facebook.com/ethnicambiguity
- Instagram: Search for “ethnicambiguitystudy”
- Twitter: @ambiguitystudy